Career Interviews on Educational and Organizational Leadership
The Doctor of Education can prepare graduates for diverse careers in educational and organizational leadership careers. With the wealth of EdD specializations available, from Educational Leadership to Curriculum and Instruction, Executive and Organizational Leadership, and School Improvement, EdD students have a myriad of options to craft innovative and impactful professional paths.
To help prospective and current EdD students better understand how an EdD degree can prepare them for leadership roles in and out of academia, OnlineEdDPrograms.com developed this Career Interviews series, featuring candid and insightful interviews with educational and organizational leaders across industries, from online higher education to business development. Through this interview series, students can read about the following:
- Advice on how to excel in their careers and navigate important questions on the way to professional fulfillment.
- Insight into the typical responsibilities and challenges educational and organizational leaders might face in their area of work.
- How students can make the most out of their doctoral education experience.
- The ways in which educational and organizational leaders apply doctoral-level research on a daily basis to solving problems in their place of work.
- How EdD graduates can diversify their professional experiences through teaching, entrepreneurial endeavors, and more.
Educational Leadership Interviews
Dr. Deneen Guss is the Monterey County Superintendent of Schools. She ensures the fiscal solvency of all the school districts under her purview, and coordinates innovative academic programs to serve Monterey County’s diverse student body.
Dr. Sarah Steinberg is Provost and Senior VP at The University of Arizona Global Campus. She oversees strategic initiatives to expand UAGC’s reach nationwide and globally, and works with UAGC’s Executive Cabinet to maintain high quality online academic programs and student support.